You are likely well aware of how many newsletters contain purely promotional material. I signed up to so many because of free offers just to be bombarded by advertising emails, often daily. I do still sign up to them occasionally, if the free offer is too good to miss out on, but all they are good for is hitting the unsubscribe button.
My goal to provide you with a newsletter full of valuable information, to help you achieve more with blogging, social media and online marketing. This applies to my blog and my newsletter.
What you can expect from my newsletters
- Important Blogging, Social Media and Marketing News.
- Information on tools and resources to help you succeed, both free and premium. I rarely recommend anything that I haven’t tried myself and if I do it’s because of glowing reviews from contacts I know and trust.
- Valuable reading material on other sites.
- Lists of stuff – I avoid posting lists of links as one of my few concessions to the search engines but that’s no problem in an email or pdf download.
- PDF e-book downloads but not the sort that sends you elsewhere to subscribe for. They will be either written by me or come from my collection.
- A mixture of info to suit beginners and the more experienced bloggers and marketers.
- Notification of free offers.
- One of my interest areas is creating images for blogs and social media sites and I will share them with you.
What’s the point of a newsletter if it doesn’t match your own interests. Your feedback is important to me so that I can give you what you need. My newsletters will give you an email address to contact me. If you prefer messaging me via social media here are the places I visit the most often.