And that’s precisely why I’ve decided to include the following, which discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Like most standard websites, this website uses log files. These include: Internet Protocol addresses (IP addresses), browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement in the aggregate, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc., are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Web cookies (also known as HTTP cookies, or just cookies) are parcels of text that are sent by a server to a Web browser, and then sent back unchanged by the browser each time it accesses that server. In other words, a cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s computer that is tied to information about the user.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options.
Visitors are encouraged to leave comments on any post that allows commenting. Please make an effort to leave comments that are relevant to the topic and further the conversation. Simple comments such as “thank you” or “good article” may be kind, but do not add to the experience for other readers. Comments such as these may be deleted.
Comments that appear to only have the purpose of promoting other websites or commercial ventures will also be deleted. This site uses spam control applications, so most spam comments will never make it to the webpage. Additionally, I will report any commenter as a spammer if they attempt to leave unrelated, self-promoting links on this site.
When leaving a comment, users are warned not to use only keywords for their website. Names with overt keyword plugs will be deleted. You may use your personal name or a branded pseudonym when leaving comments. You may also include a link in your comment if that link is relevant to the topic discussion.
This site contains links to other sites and services. I encourage you to review the privacy statements of those sites and services that you choose to visit, so that you can understand how they may collect, use and share your personal information. I am not responsible for the privacy statements or practices of sites and services controlled by other companies or organizations.
Additionally, the presence of a web link on Blogging Startup is not an endorsement of that websites content. Although I do occasionally recommend some content found on a particular site, I can not fully endorse all content or ensure that content is not changed subsequent to my recommendation.
I use outside advertising networks and companies in order to display ads on this site. These ads may contain cookies and/or web beacons in order to collect data in the ad serving process. These such cookies and/or web beacons are collected by the companies and/or advertising networks, themselves. I do not have any access to this information. I currently work with several advertising networks and companies such as Google Adsense, CMF Ads and Hostgator.. If you have any questions, please check their websites for their respective privacy policies.
From time to time, I may update this privacy notice. I will notify you about important changes in the way I treat personally identifiable information by placing a notice on this site. I encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so that you always will know what information is collected, how it is used, and to whom information is disclosed. Your continued use of the Blogging Sueblimely website following the posting of any changes to these terms will mean that you have accepted those changes.
Acceptance of Policies and Concerns
Webmaster Contact Information
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Blogging Sueblimely’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Blogging Sueblimely’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Blogging Sueblimely at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Blogging Sueblimely’s web site are provided “as is”. Blogging Sueblimely makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Blogging Sueblimely does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Blogging Sueblimely or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Blogging Sueblimely’s Internet site, even if Blogging Sueblimely or a Blogging Sueblimely authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Blogging Sueblimely’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Blogging Sueblimely does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Blogging Sueblimely may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Blogging Sueblimely does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Blogging Sueblimely has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blogging Sueblimely of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Blogging Sueblimely’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.